Saturday, August 1, 2009

Great Night For Late Night!

Last night I stayed up and had a couple beers so I could watch Conan O'Brien and Jimmy Fallon. Both hosts had great guests. Coco had the all mighty Hank Azaria(of Simpsons fame) and Jimmy had on Adam Sandler. What a good night for late night. I usually fall asleep around ten pm because I work Sat. morning. But I knew I had to stay up for this one. Soooooooo.......I grabbed a couple beers and made sure I was awake for the shows. Conan was hilarious, and Hank Azaria added a lot to the show. What a great guest. He even did numerous Simpsons voices which was fun to see. Jimmy Fallon was good as usual. Backed by the greatest band in late night THE ROOTS(sorry Max). And Jimmy and Adam were sooooooooooooooo funny together I couldn't stop laughing my ass off.(the beer may have helped) Adam had on a cool Zoo York T-shirt. I can't wait to see Funny People that shit looks hilarious. Oh yeah and the singer of drunk Jimmy Buffet was a guest and performed "Margaritaville" with The Roots. Glad I stayed awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment