Friday, August 7, 2009

Just A Gripe!!!

O.K. So this is just going to be a HUGE bitchfest so if you don't wanna hear my rant about how uncontent I am with the parking situation in L.A. STOP READING NOW! O.K. Nuff said-you still here then listen up cause this is gonna be good. So I am a regular victem of the unjust institution known as the Municipal system. They're the fuckers that run parking patrol and courts right? I belive so if not correct me in the comments area. Teach a dumb ol' fool. Back to the point-what was it-OH YEAH! Those fuckers are always giving me tickets. For years I've dealt with this Bullshit in L.A. And except for one vehicle(out of 6 or 7 cars all of which had their fare share of parking tickets) I paid ALL my parking tickets. So I've been reemed by the "Parking Enforcement Agency" often. But this morning I'm just pissed! Yeah I was parked in a spot where you need to move by 7:00am and I would happily pay the ticket cause I over slept but those Fuckers towed my car. That's right they fucking hauled off my shit cause it was in their way. Not just a ticket but a $250.00 impound fee. YEAH!!!!!! Great way to wake up in the morning. The city is fucked. They don't realize that in my neighborhood there are a lot of apartments with a lot of people which means...............you've guessed it A LOT OF FUCKING CARS ASSHOLES!!!!! Also there are lots of spots painted red that aren't by fire hydrants and really should be spots. Not only all that B.S. but this is L.A. home of the most full of themselves jerkoffs that are complete idiots and don't know how to park and make two spots into one by parking like a mindless, thoughtless, inconsiderate, waste of space, sorry excuse for a human being!!! Fuck Em All right?-Pay the shit and move on right?-I could bitch until I grow a vagina but that's not gonna help anybody now is it. So then what was the point of this whole bitchfest??? I dunno-But I sure do feel better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment