Wednesday, October 28, 2009

JSIN and DieXannas Excellent Adventure

Yeah I know this is late but I've been busy. But me and DieXanna went to the Wiltern last Friday night to see Tiger Army(thanx to Uncle Horse). They kicked ass-played a bunch of good tunes. Also playing that night was Combichrist and The Creepshow. The Creepshow was good psychobilly fun! But Combichrist was a little weird. They wernt totally bad but just s freak show. And they mashed up hardcore/metal/techno. It really was quite a weird band and they had speacial guest guitarist Wes Borland(he of Limp Bizkit fame{if you can call it that}). I saw kids with glowsticks like it was a fucking rave(I shit you not). And the lead singer reminded me of that tool Micheal Graves(you know the guy who paints a skull on his face and sang for the Misfits for a minute{after the REAL Misfits broke up and Jerry Only milked a good thing dry). I guess mainly because the whole band painted their faces like skulls(and I don't think it was a Oct./Halloween thing they were doing). But anywho it was a good time and the first time going to the Wiltern(which was not that great a venue). We got the Larry Arms coming up around the corner and that should be fun. But first comes All Hallows Eve~Taking little Sophia trick or treating up in Santa Clarita and having a little party for her and her friends. Should be fun. Until next time......Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment