Saturday, October 17, 2009

Here's To 25 More Years Of Fun!

Hey Hey Kids! I went over to my brothers house last night for a little celebration of his birthday! We had a good time. It's been a while since we hung out due to our work schedule. Uncle Horse was there as well so the party was on. He had "The Johns" over too. They are a couple of cool dudes that are my bros neighbors. Also were our girls. We got "Jaked On Green Beers" and had a great time. A couple more of his friends stopped by as well. DieXanna really tied one on and we had to get a ride home(better safe than sorry). That was fun 'cause she rarely drinks with me. A good time was had by all. What else? Oh yah, I went to Amoeba to get my bro a couple CD's and didn't get my self anything!!! That's not entirely true I did get Sounding The Seventh Trumpet by A7X for DieXanna. I got him Life Wont Wait by Rancid and S&M Airlines By NOFX which he already had :P And they gave me a cool little goodie bag for him with stickers, buttons, magnets, and a cool little case with earplugs in it. It's cool I didn't pick anything up-a lot of records are coming out online soon. Buttsweat & Tears is almost out(yay). But I heard via BadSandwichCronicles that TLA will have 100 copies for the 1st 100 people @ the 10th anniversary show on exclusive color vinyl that will not be released anywhere else(not yay). Oh well Black vinyl is the new ....uhhhh....Black(?). Also I am excited about NOFXs new 2x7" coming out Nov. 24. My Orphan Year and Cokie The Clown. Looks great-cant wait. Check out the cover art http://www.fatwreck.com/ Fat Mike as Pennywise(the clown not the band) and him and his Dad. So that's whats up for now. Cool Beans Steve McQueen. Until next time~ The JSIN

1 comment:

  1. You should have let him shave that Michael(from the office)/Parks&RecDude/Ahmeadinejad looking head of yours. :P

    ReplyDelete